- Global exposure and rotational opportunities
- Team of former Big 4 Mentors
About Our Client
Fortune 500 manufacturer with over 50,000 employees globally
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
This role sits in the Financial Reporting Group and will spearhead global accounting policy and procedure implementations with a focus on global consistency and adoption of best practices.
- Promote global consistency, adoption of best practices, and alignment with US GAAP in finance and other business transformation initiatives
- Develop, update and maintain accounting policy documentation, with a focus on widespread access and improved usability
- Serve as a resource to organization on accounting policy application and best practices
- Serve as a resource to the organization for technical accounting interpretation and application
- Assist with the implementation of updates/changes to U.S. GAAP on a consistent basis throughout the company
- Coordinate with other finance functions to harmonize accounting policy requirements with financial reporting processes and internal control rationalization
- Lead finance adoption of global policy tool for standardized policy distribution
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's and/or Masters in Accounting or Finance
- CPA highly desirable but not essential
- Minimum of three years of experience, preferably within public accounting
- Experience working within a public company/ or in public accounting working with public clients would be highly advantageous
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary + Bonus + generous PTO policy
- Remote working opportunities (remote through at least Q2 and WFH 2-3 days a week after that) all virtual interviews.
- Opportunity to be mentored by former Big 4 professionals who are now industry leaders within the manufacturing sector.