- Multinational Real Estate firm in expansion phase.
- Company is in need of new talent in Dallas, Tx.
About Our Client
Our client is a leading real estate development, investment, capital and property management company headquartered abroad. Its strategic focus is to invest in markets and real estate sectors with good growth potential. By combining its key strengths, the group has established a track record of award-winning projects, and delivers consistent and high returns across real estate asset classes.
Currently, our client owns and manages S$66.3 billion of office, retail, logistics, industrial, data centre, residential, and lodging properties.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Be responsible for the overall positioning of assets as well as the enhancement of cash flow and asset value
- Maintain good tenant relationships to ensure high retention rate; actively participating lease negotiations
- Prepare and manage our annual budgets and reports which cover the financial performance of the asset, leasing status, and rental collection
- Recommend divestment opportunities and manage the sale process
- Assist in the underwriting of new investment opportunities.
- Work closely with the Property Managers to ensure that the asset is properly maintained, managed and compliant with regulations
- Coordinate with external parties like government authorities, brokers, etc.
- Manage market intelligence and collating global market / industry information to ensure competitiveness of the Company's products and services
- Assist in preparation and maintenance of financial reports and variance analysis, preparation and monitoring of budgets, and financial modeling of assets for the portfolio
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Real Estate, Building, Business, Finance, Engineering or its equivalent
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in managing a logistics and industrial property portfolio
- Operationally hands-on with sound financial grounding
- High level of initiative/resourceful
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills
What's on Offer
- Base salary
- Full benefits package