- Competitive compensation, working for international bank
- Excellent Culture, Flexible Remote Work Opportunities, strong base + bonus comp.
About Our Client
Global international bank, with more than 32,000 colleagues, serving over 8 million customers, at over 900 locations around the world.
- Responsible for the delivery of various month end close processes. This includes ensuring external reporting disclosures are appropriately populated.
- Ensuring robust controls are in place for all processes allocated to you including the timely completion of relevant Blackline reconciliations.
- Preparation of Financial Statements for US based entities.
- Assist in resolving accounting issues for all of New York booked activities.
- Assist in the preparation of data for external audit, internal audit and regulatory review.
- Proactively manage risk, meeting all policy and compliance requirements; perform controls; adhere to process and procedures pertinent to role; and escalate events, issues or breaches as they are identified (risk accountability forms part of all roles, as everyone is responsible for managing risk and compliance).
- Develop effective working relationships across the broader Finance Team and the US businesses.
- Preparation of high quality and timely analytic reviews of relevant data, ensuring it meets stakeholder needs.
- Identify and prioritize finance improvement opportunities to deliver efficiencies and an improved control environment.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Problem solving
- Builds relationships
- Learning agility
- Self sufficient
- Demonstrated analytic capability
- Strong Excel skills (working knowledge of other analytics platforms an advantage - eg. Tableau, Power BI)
- IFRS / US GAAP knowledge
What's on Offer
Highly competitive compensation
Flexible remote working conditions
Opportunity for long term career growth in international banking firm