- Leading Investment Firm
- New York City
About Our Client
My client is a leading investment firm located in Midtown Manhattan with an international presence.
Accounting and Finance:
· Support the Finance Manager in managing the day-to-day accounting operations for the management companies in the Americas region
· Manage and perform the month-end financial reporting process for the US
· Assist with compilation of full set of IFRS compliant financial statements local regulatory filings for annual audit
· Review and ensure all accounting records and expenses are in accordance with Company policies
· Responsible to prepare and submit monthly analysis and reporting packs to internal stakeholders
· Assist with annual budgetary exercise, inclusive of preparation, budgetary control, compliance, and monitoring
· Assist with internal audit and engaging with various stakeholders
Support with other ad-hoc strategic and institutional projects
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Undergraduate degree in Finance and/or Accounting
- 3+ years of relevant working experience
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Experience with Workday Financials (preferred)
- Knowledge in US GAAP and IFRS required.
- Positive attitude, responsible, well organized, and meticulous
- Good communication skills in a cross functional environment
- Aptitude to understand business processes implications on financial statement
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to work with a leading international investment firm
- Growth potential and promotion
- Ability for increased compensation quarterly
- Working for a company that truly cares about it's employee's wellness and being
- Potential for increased bonus for self wellness (ex. Exercise, learning new hobbies, self improvement, etc.)
- Yearly trips to international HQ
- Full medical, dental, vision benefits offered
Apply today and we will review your resume in 24 hours!