Senior Associate Financial Analyst
Designed for ex-Big 4 alumni
Based in downtown Boston
About Our Client
The employer is a leading, national consulting firm that helps financial executives with leadership and operational execution.
The firm specializes in areas from Merger Integration to IPO readiness and carve-outs. There is a broad client coverage and you won't be pigeonholed into a certain sector. To confirm, this isn't an external audit role. It will enable you to build a larger network in less time than you can anywhere else. Examples of recent assignments are:
- IPO Readiness
- Merger Integration
- Controllership consulting
- Carve-Out accounting
- SEC Reporting
- Sox & Controls
- Annual process and controls update
- Interim management
- Valuations/ modeling
Transaction advisory/ M&A Apply today for consideration within 48 hours of submission.
The Successful Applicant
In return for a market leading compensation package, the successful candidate will posses the following:
- Bachelors degree
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) certification, or progress towards, is preferred.
- A minimum of 3-7 years of professional experience preferred. This includes a minimum of 2-3 busy seasons in external audit with a Big 4 or large Certified Public Accountant (CPA) Firm servicing larger clients ($500M-$3B+ Revenues) required.
- Corporate accounting and/or finance experience at a large public corporation is a plus but not required.
- Excellent analytical skills including proficiency in U.S. Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
- Strong computer desktop skills.
What's on Offer
- Depending on your level of experience, a base salary of between $ 80,000 and $ 100,000
- Performance related bonus scheme
- Work/ life balance orientated - strict 40 hour working week
- Additional $ incentives throughout the year
- Work from home available
- Collegiate environment of like-minded Big 4 alumni
- Large company celebrations and seasonal social events.