- Work in an iconic building with a flexible and collaborative work environment
- Part of Bloomberg top financial and banking companies of 2021
About Our Client
- Our client is one of the largest and oldest banking institutions in the United States.
- They recognize the value of inclusion and diversity in culture, in thought, and in experience and therefor have received many awards for such honors. Including Gender Equality Index Member and Bloomberg Top Financial and Banking Company
- They are a global provider of custodian bank, fund administration, investment operations outsourcing, investment management, investment risk and analytical services, fund managers, insurance companies, sovereign wealth funds, and other institutional investors.
- Through collaboration with other team members, you will lead the end-to-end execution of audit engagements and gain exposure to senior management across the company.
- Help enhance and grow our audit coverage of accounting, capital management, liquidity risk, payroll, and certain operations.
- This position will report locally to the Audit Manager in Chicago, and you'll be expected to work closely with partners in Chicago, London, and Manila.
- Success is measured by the robustness of your audit conclusions, management of the day-to-day needs of the audit engagement, timeliness of the deliveries, and your ability to foster relationships both internally in the audit department and with key stakeholders.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, Statistics, Economics or Law/ Legal Management is preferred, but not required
- 4+ years of experience within the banking/financial services sector or similar public accounting experience in the financial services industry
- Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) and/or accountancy qualification (e.g., ACA, ACCA, CIMA) is preferred
- Knowledge of auditing techniques and approaches in the financial services industry would be an advantage
What's on Offer
- Ability and interest to build relationships across multiple time zones in a fast paced environment
- Competitive base salary
- Ability to perform ad hoc projects with flexibility and professional creativity
- Work for a fortune 500 Company
- Be part of a team that is consistently looking to improve and grow