- This job is completely remote BUT will require travel to Miami once a month
- Competitive Benefits Package
About Our Client
One of the most popular cruise line brand in North America.
- Assist with the execution of the annual SOX program including Project plan creation with identified dates and milestones
- Document the design and operation of existing internal controls by performing design walkthroughs
- Perform testing of the effectiveness of internal controls over financial reporting.
- Assist the team as needed with "non-SOX" audits by coaching resources business processes and internal controls
- Expose to SOX, operational and financial audits
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree
- Accounting/business preferred
- CPA or CIA preferred (or in progress)
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years' relevant experience with a Big 4, management consulting firm or large/complex internal audit department (excluding internship)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, including Excel, Powerpoint, Word and Teams.
- Integrity, objectivity and a high degree of professionalism.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills to interface well with all levels of management.
What's on Offer
- Cruise benefits
- Competitive base salary & bonus