Amazing company culture
Opportunity for growth and inward mobility
About Our Client
The client is a well-known pharmaceutical company.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Work collaboratively with audit teams to execute financial, operational, compliance audits.
- Conduct planning activities to identify significant risks and develop appropriate risk-based audit procedures.
- Research applicable policies, guidance, and regulations to drive assigned sections of the audit with high quality and within deadlines.
- Leverage existing data analytics and assist with build and enhancement projects, when assigned.
- Interview key personnel to assess business processes and the strength of their control environments.
- Identify meaningful value-added recommendations for management to improve the adequacy, effectiveness, and efficiency of controls and related processes.
- Lead meetings involving various levels of management to effectively communicate audit status, align on significant audit issues and recommended corrective actions.
- Prepare audit reports, including clearly written, concise audit observations that effectively communicate identified issues and their related corrective actions to key stakeholders.
The Successful Applicant
- At least 3 years prior public accounting or internal audit experience.
- Certification is strongly preferred (i.e., CPA, CA, CIA, CISA or equivalent).
- Knowledge of U.S. GAAP and IIA standards required.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are required. Experience in developing written reports and delivering presentations is preferred.
- Analytical and computer skills, including proficiency with Excel/Word/PowerPoint, are required. Data analytics experience (specifically with visualization tools such as Tableau) and ERPs, such as SAP, is preferred.
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time is required.
What's on Offer
- Amazing company culture - Opportunity for growth and inward mobility.
- Fortune 500 Organization
- Work-from-Home 2-3 days a week (when they return to the office)