- Ability to travel 15-25 percent; including international
- Ability to adapt in a high growth, rapidly evolving industry
About Our Client
This is an American Fortune 500 company formed in 2000 that operates global exchanges, clearing houses and provides mortgage technology, data and listing services.
- Conduct integrated operational, compliance, financial audits and Sarbanes-Oxley testing of manual and automated controls.
- Perform independent appraisal of policies and procedures.
- Draft or review audit reports and conduct exit conferences with management to discuss findings and management's response.
- Travel to other locations as required for internal audit and training purposes.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelors degree or higher required with a commitment to maintaining or obtaining appropriate professional certification (e.g. CIA, CPA, CFE, CISA).
- 3-5 years in internal audit or equivalent experience.
- Excellent communication, organization and time management skills with appropriate attention to detail.
- Supervise audits of the general business and information technology functions in supporting the execution of the annual audit plan.
What's on Offer
- Ability to travel 15-25 percent; including international.
- Competitive Base Salary
- Work for a Fortune 500 company