- Internal growth opportunities across the business
- Hybrid Model flexibility
About Our Client
Our client is a buy-side firm that focuses on Asset Management and Investment Banking
- The Senior Auditor will be responsible for participating as a team member on various audit projects to manage document processes that might be under review and execute audit tests.
- Monitoring risks for the Firm's business areas.
- Managing a portfolio for audit analytics, assess analytic results, and use the analytic data to tell the potential business stories.
- The Senior Auditor will focus on performing audits in Asset Management and Investment Banking.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- 2-5 years experience in Asset Management or Internal Audit.
- Capacity to work efficiently in a remote environment.
- Excellent analytic, technical, and auditing skills.
What's on Offer
- 100% Remote flexibility
- Health, dental, vision, and well-being benefits
- 401(k) savings and retirement plans
- Innovative flex time off policy
- Employee Assistance Program
- Parental benefits
Apply today using the link provided and your resume will be considered within 24 hours.