- Competitive compensation
- Massive Career Growth Opportunity
About Our Client
-One of the best teams in tech and 0% attrition over the last 3yrs
-Recently raised a $40M Series C led by Salesforce Ventures, Slack Fund, and Susa Ventures
-JMP Securities Hot 100 Start-ups: The best privately held software companies 2022
-#1 on Inc's 2021 Best Workplaces List for Start-ups
-Strong focus on internal/upward mobility and always look to promote from within.
What will you be doing?
- Collaborate with peers to write and review code that contributes to our core SaaS product.
- Partner with Product and Design teams to plan and implement rich feature sets.
- Work with Customer Success teams to meet the needs of our customers.
- Improve technical and leadership skills in a high-performance environment.
- Contribute to the growth of our engineering teams through recruiting, interviewing, and mentor-ship.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Strong desire to work at an early-stage start-up
- Knowledge of distributed systems and REST API design
- Extensive experience in Ruby on Rails
What's on Offer
-Equity with annual refreshes
-Full health-care coverage & 401k
-Stipend for remote work setup and professional development
-Half Day Fridays every other week
-Quarterly Self Care Day & More