- Fast Growing Education Technology Company
- Organic Growth based on performance
About Our Client
The company is a provider of a mobile application intended to offer school marketing and school communications together.
The main responsibilities are:
- Write beautiful code in Ruby and Rails (often for new features, new products/platforms)
- Work with a SCRUM team with other backend engineers and front-end (Vue.js) engineers, QA/Test, and DevOps engineers
- Discuss the best architecture for a feature and dive deep into Design Patterns
- Work with and assist other engineers to think through architectural decisions
- Write clear documentation with the help of Product and Tech Ops
- Use good coding standards (best framework and language idioms)
- Work closely with Product Managers and Engineering leaders (CTO & VPs)
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
The main qualifications are:
- Expert experience with Ruby/Rails
- Experience with AWS, PostgreSQL, Redis
- 4+ years of experience building web applications.
- You love building web applications and want to work on something meaningful.
- You sail through ambiguity and like discussing product ideas.
- Design is important to you,
- You want your impact to go beyond the lines of code you write.
- Safety first. You care about quality, testing, and security.
- You like digging deeply into new technologies, new domains, or new ideas.
What's on Offer
- $180k Base Salary
- Unlimited PTO
- Great Life/Work Balance