- Rapidly growing, renewable energy firm
- Provide key support and analysis to the CEO & COO
About Our Client
Having been in business over 30 years, this is an innovative market leader poised to expand rapidly as legislation and business initiatives continue to shift dramatically to renewables. This company provides a wide array of services within the renewable energy development and storage industry, working with government agencies and corporations across the globe. What makes our client unique is the full offering from R&D and development through to installation and management. This company is PE Backed and given the anticipated growth, there is a very clear career path for this individual to move into a leadership role.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
Within this role, the successful Senior Business Analyst will support key business unit leaders, including the CEO and COO, on a variety of important projects. They will look to this Analyst to provide real time data that can be actioned upon in a simple and meaningful way.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelors/Masters degree in Finance/Engineering/Economics
- MBA (willing to offer education assistance if the successful applicant would like to pursue an MBA)
- 2+ years of experience within a highly analytical position in which the applicant has frequent contact with a C-suite team.
- Excellent system and Excel skills, including the building of Pivot tables, V-Lookups and Macros
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary of between $85,000- $110,000
- Unlimited PTO
- Up to 20% annual bonus
- Clear progression into a senior leadership position
- Free healthcare, dental & vision