Senior Buyer and Planner Team Lead
About Our Client
A rapidly growing, $350 million medical device manufacturer with strong roots in Pawtucket, RI.
The Senior Buyer and Planner Team Lead is responsible for:
- Managing relations with different departments including warehousing, distribution, inventory, etc.
- Monitoring ERP inventory control and determining inventory levels to continue efficient production of goods
- Driving continuous improvement within all Materials functions.
- Establish comprehensive plans and drive the process from introduction to production
- Assess the efficiency of operations and modify related processes and procedures as well as train personnel as necessary to meet and improve production needs
- Provides guidance to subordinates in their performance of duties
The Successful Applicant
An ideal Senior Buyer and Planner Team Lead has:
- Previous experience in manufacturing, supply chain, buying and selling
- Experience managing in production, inventory, warehouse, buying, etc.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience with ERP systems
- Demonstrates strong negotiation skills
- Exposure to medical device production
What's on Offer
Exciting opportunities to work with a growing company with room for opportunities for self-growth.