- A highly respected, global company that has been around for over half a decade.
- A highly sought after Senior Buyer position with a cutting-edge company.
About Our Client
- My client is a global organization that was founded over half a decade ago.
- This company designs, manufactures, sells, and services the electronic and semiconductor industry.
- This company is committed to their customers and employees, providing and engaging work environment with endless opportunity for personal and career development.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Analyze parts that come through as requisitions
- Search for electronic components in distribution market
- Update supplier agreements ensuring best cost is being achieved
- Manage supplier activities such as PO's, incorrect invoices, or expediting processes
- Coordinate with R&D on new products being developed to stay ahead of the buying curve
The Successful Applicant
- 5+ years of buying experience in the electronics space
- 10+ years of experience in various buyer roles (if not all electronic)
- Organized and proficient in advanced Excel
- ERP system experience (IFS, SAP, JDE, Microsoft Dynamics)
- Buying complex components in the electronics space
What's on Offer
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Uncapped personal and professional growth potential
- Opportunity to work with a leading global company