Senior Civil Estimator
Opportunity with Growing Company
Breaking into new areas of construction
About Our Client
Recently bonded this organization is prepared to do both private and public work, specifically focusing on site-work, demolition, piping, and waste/site removal across the Greater Philadelphia Area.
- Review and understand the project documents.
- Utilize estimating/bidding software to win work and track projects.
- Complete on-screen takeoff of the project
- Work closely with more junior team members to ensure organizational growth.
- Preparation of proposal information for clients
- Produce accurate budgets from conceptual and schematic design phases through final estimates that are consistent with the organization's goals and strategy
The Successful Applicant
- 10+ years of civil estimating experience.
- Experience with site-work, demolition, piping/utilities, and similar projects.
- Strong construction and blueprint reading.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to challenge the status quo.
- Strong computer literacy skills.
- Experience with HCSS, Bid2Win or other software is a huge plus.
- An associated degree is a plus but not required.
What's on Offer
- High visibility role.
- Competitive Base Pay.
- Stable growing organization.