- One of the most reputable and fast growing Multifamily Owner/Developer.
- They also provide market competitive salaries, bonus' and benefits.
About Our Client
Our Client is a reputable Construction Management firm based in Fort Worth. They offer consultative construction services to their clients in the multifamily and commercial markets. They are looking for a Senior Project Manager who is looking to make the switch to the owner's side. This person must have a consultative approach to their work from conception including feasibility, design, preconstruction, contractor selection, construction stage management, and through completion and turnover.
This person will be responsible for providing direct and detailed consultation for clients throughout the entire construction process including:
- Measuring and consulting project feasibility
- Coordinating contractor selection process including the proper approach that best fits the Owner
- Developing and executing preconstruction
- Assist in site logistics planning
- Development of schedules and budgets
- Project tracking
- Billing, Compliance, Contractor Management, Quality Assurance and Control
- Handling Inspections and Documentation
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
In return for a competitive compensation package, the successful candidate will possess the following:
- Degree in Construction Management, Civil Engineering, Architecture or related field
- 10+ years of construction experience with a General Contractor
- Proven experience in management of cradle-to-grave construction process
- Multifamily, or Commercial construction project experience
- Ability to work closely within a team setting
- Potential to grow into leadership roles
- Strong presentation and desire to client face
What's on Offer
- Base salary of $120k - $160k dependent on experience
- Yearly Bonus opportunity
- Tech package (iphone, ipad and laptop)
- Retirement Savings Plan
- Medical/Vision/Dental insurance
- Flexible PTO structures
- Career development opportunities