Senior Construction Project Manager: Healthcare
Industry leading healthcare general contractor
Fantastic opportunity for leadership and growth
About Our Client
Our client has been serving the Greater Milwaukee area for over 100 years as a premier general contractor. Although they work on retail, hospitality, industrial, education, municipal, and light industrial markets, their primary focus for the next few years will be growing their healthcare business. The company is looking for a Senior Project Manager to oversee and develop the healthcare division, while offering them exposure to other types of construction experience. Additionally, the company has an honest, family feel, and truly cares about its clients and employees.
- To coordinate and direct the Design, Estimating, Purchasing, Engineering, Accounting, Cost, and Construction functions as they relate to the completion of the project under his/her direction.
- To take the lead in seeing that the master progress schedule is established and maintained, incorporating dates and times for owner decisions, availability of design information, procurement of materials and subcontracts, and lead times for fabrication and field installation.
- Create, use and manage all cost control tools including logs and budget reports.
- To execute projects in conformance with the contract documents and achieve expected financial results.
- To assure that the Company's standard of quality is established and maintained throughout the project.
- To effectively organize manage and train the field and office staffs of the project and assure the continued development of assigned staff by use of performance evaluations, varying assignments and promoting a positive project morale.
- To ensure that all requirements of insurance, safety, labor relations and Equal Employment Opportunity are met.
- To ensure that applications for payment by the Client are properly submitted, payments promptly received, and funds are properly disbursed.
- To keep management informed as to the progress of the project, its financial and cash positions, and status of Client relations.
- To perform buyout or assist Preconstruction Manager in buyout process.
- To adhere to and positively support the company's safety policy as set forth in the company's Safety Manual.
- Perform additional assignments as required by the operating needs of the Branch Office or as directed by the Project Executive or Operations Manager.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree preferred but not mandatory
- Experience running ground-up and/or TI healthcare projects
- Tenure at General Contracting Client highly preferred
- 8+ years of construction experience
- Strong work ethic
- Commitment to excellence
- High integrity and positive attitude
What's on Offer
- Competitive salaries up to 135k
- Excellent healthcare coverage
- Work life balance - 20 days PTO
- Profit sharing up to 15% of salary
- Ability to work on a diverse portfolio of projects
- Excellent growth potential as they promote organicincally for Senior Leadership.