- Work with Fortune 500 Companies!
- High employee retention rate!
About Our Client
Michael Page is partnered with a general contractor who is a leader in the higher education, multifamily, life sciences and industrial sectors. They have represented Fortune 500 companies, world-renowned institutions, public authorities, national developers, and non-profits. With a small team of experts, their combined experience in construction exceeds over 500 years! While located in Boston, this opportunity has work-from-home capabilities with occasional travel to project sites.
An impressive opportunity that doesn't come around often, so submit your resume today and Olivia van Ravestyn will review within 48 hours of your submittal. If your application is deemed a match, she will reach out to you as soon as possible.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
You will be working in the capacity of a Senior Project Manager in this position which will involve working closely with the Superintendents and the Project Manager.
- Supervision and oversight directing construction projects from beginning to end in tandem with the Project Manager and Senior Superintendent.
- Review the project plans and specifications, building design and scheduling.
- Manage multiple or large, complex projects in order to keep projects on schedule and Develop and maintain good relationship with Owner, Architect and Subcontractors.
- Handle the overall project finances including reviewing and managing the budget and tracking expenses.
- Coordinating with the Project Manager and Senior Superintendent to oversee all onsite and offsite construction to monitor compliance with building and safety regulations.
- Must Verify and review submittal management and distribution and review jobsite setup with Senior Superintendent. Key projects that this general contractor has expertise on delivering is ground-up multifamily and ground up assisted living that range from $50M-$150M in value.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Senior Construction Project Manager will have:
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management, Engineering, Building Construction Technology, or related field required
- 5+ years of construction experience
- 3+ years of lead PM experience
- Experience working on ground up construction projects $20M+
- Project experience within commercial, multifamily, or assisted living preferred
- Ability to plan, organize, and coordinate multiple projects
- Strong literacy of MS Word and Excel
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
What's on Offer
The Senior Construction Project Manager will receive:
- Competitive base salary
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Life insurance
- 401K with match
- 3 weeks PTO
- Monthly vehicle allowance
- Internal career development