Senior Construction Project Manager
Strong General Contractor with a growing pipeline for 2019
Excellent growth potential
About Our Client
A premier General Contractor with over 25 years of customer service throughout the U.S. being customer focused and delivering on all aspects throughout the build process.
Commercial Construction portfolio consist of corporate campuses, hotels, retail stores and office buildings. Working with major commercial developers and investors time and time again due to the quality and delivery of each project.
- Assesses scope of work and resources required to successfully complete the project.
- Verifies project estimate for completeness with detailed review of proposal specifications, drawings, and all contract documents.
- Supervises total construction efforts to ensure project is constructed in accordance with design, budget and schedule. Includes interfacing with owner, A/E representatives, subcontractors, etc.
- Plans, coordinates and supervises on site functions (scheduling, engineering, material control, etc.), and provides day-to-day direction of on site administrative staff.
- Provides technical assistance, i.e., interpretation of drawings, recommending construction methods and equipment, etc., as required.
- Oversees and reviews extra work estimating and issuance of change orders.
- Assumes responsibility for safety, quality and productivity of subcontractors as well as monitoring the efficient use of materials and equipment and the contractual performance of the project.
- Administers financial tracking systems to monitor project costs and forecast the remaining project cost.
- Prepares complete plan of execution.
- Performs additional assignments per supervisor's direction.
- Strives to foster good work relations with customers and subcontractors.
- Assists staff in review and compliance of company policies and procedures and job responsibilities.
- Has full responsibility and accountability for developing, implementing and executing an effective Safety and Health Program on the project.
The Successful Applicant
Successful candidate will have 8+ years of experience
Have the ability to win and manage new work be a "client facing" Senior Project Manager
Open to travel throughout the Southeast Region
What's on Offer
$80,000 - $120,000 + benenfits - salary based upon experience