Senior Construction Project Manager
Great Company Culture and Environment
Competitive Benefits Package
About Our Client
Our client is a well established firm for over 30 years. They specialize in commercial properties in New York, primarily with corporate interior renovations. They have also done projects within residential properties with some exposure to state funded projects.
- Professional planning and hands on management/oversight for multiple projects including: Security, Signage, Major Renovations and Tenant Improvement project types.
- Manage multiple projects at various phases and in various locations, from project identification through design, planning, client approval, permit issuance, construction and financial closeout.
- Manage projects with budgets ranging from $1M to $10M+
- Demonstrate full accountability for end to end management of projects.
- Lead project teams consisting of architects, design engineers, general and specialty contractors, property management, operating engineers, environmental consultants, client Project Management Organization, client security, and client technology teams.
- Provide weekly project activity updates to Team Lead for Project Schedule, Budget, and Risk and provide activity updated for same into Client's Project Management web based tools.
- Apply top tier project management skills during client interactions to decipher client needs and develop project goals and scope of work.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, architecture, construction management or related field is preferred.
- Architecture, Engineering, or Project Management certification preferred
- 10 years of project management experience in all aspects of design and construction.
- Experience with project scope development, budgeting, scheduling, risk management and contract negotiations is required
- Proficient with the use of Microsoft Office Suite, project scheduling software, and web based applications
- Familiarity with architectural drawings; furniture, fixtures, and equipment; design and space planning concepts; construction costs and schedules.
- Strong interpersonal skills and problem solving ability.
- Excellent verbal / written communication and presentation skills.
- Proven record of providing excellent internal and external customer service
What's on Offer
- Comprehensive medical, health, dental and vision plan
- 401 plan available with match
- Competitive base salary