Senior Construction Project Manager
About Our Client
In our clients over 20 year history, they have specialized in multifamily, senior living, and mixed-use construction. Recently, they have been voted Top 25 Largest Multifamily Contractors, Fastest-Growing Private Companies, and Companies with Heart for doing extraordinary work in our community.
- Conduct Pre-Award meetings to clarify scope and all contract and purchase order terms and conditions
- Develop project schedules with subs/suppliers and Superintendent input that meets or exceeds the requirements of the construction contract
- Effectively manage the pay application process
- Manage the submittal process to assure that proposed products are consistent with the project requirements
- Accurately budget job costs and monitor project profitability
- Effectively manage owner relationships
The Successful Applicant
- 8+ years of recent experience as a Project Manager working in multifamily (apartment, condominium, hotel) construction.
- 8+ years of ground-up construction experience managing projects from conception to completion.
- Bachelors degree preferred.
- Ability to successfully manage and maintain project budgets and schedule.
What's on Offer
- Competitive pay structure
- Weekly pay schedule
- Transparent quarterly bonus program
- 95% company paid medical benefits
- 401(k) program
- Impactful community involvement
- Award-winning culture
- Growth opportunities