Senior Construction Project Manager
Established GC with strong pipeline of local projects
Leadership opportunity with reputable Contractor
About Our Client
Our client is a national construction management firm, that has a very strong presence in the Jacksonville market. With 75% of business being repeat clients, this company works on a variety of commercial work.
- Provide leadership by using effective verbal and written communication to manage the owner/client, architect and consultants, as well as, the project team in all phases of the work. This includes developing and motivating teamwork between all parties.
- Prepare, monitor and update the project schedule. Review and coordinate with the Superintendent's "look ahead" schedules and document delays to the project. Establish material delivery schedules/logs and integrate into the project schedule.
Negotiate terms and conditions of subcontracts and purchase orders, oversee the execution of the subcontract requirements and manage subcontractor claims.
Verification of owner/client billings, subcontractor billings and account receivables.
Participate in Operations and Safety meetings to help facilitate and enforce job site safety at all times and the establishment of project emergency plans.
The Successful Applicant
- 10+ years of experience working for large to mid sized General Contractors
- Previous experience overseeing medium to large commercial projects is a must
- Ideally, has been the lead on multiple commercial projects
- Experience overseeing a team of APM's and Superintendents
- Overseeing projects of $10 million +
What's on Offer
- Very competitive base salary, bonus, and car allowance
- Massive career growth opportunity within the company
- Strong leadership team to mentor and grow
- Established client base with repeat business