Senior Consultant - Michael Page Life Sciences
Exciting full-desk role at Page for our latest growth market: Life Sciences
Opportunity to completely own untapped market with defined growth trajectory
About Our Client
Michael Page is a large, Publicly-Traded recruitment firm that offers a World-Class Leadership Development Program with a specific focus on Sales. We are located in the Finance District in Boston, MA near South Station. Our Life Sciences Team is the newest business and one of the sales leaders in the Boston office. Since its launch, Life Sciences has built excellent client relationships with local biotechnology, pharmaceuticals, medical device, diagnostics, and life sciences contract manufacturing businesses.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Build and manage our Page recruitment-service throughout the entire sales life-cycle, from "soup to nuts."
- Cultivate existing as well as develop new client relationships
- Responsible for lead generation and chasing
- Negotiate fees and contracts
- Account management; service accounts, cross-sell, and up-sell business
- Meet client face-to-face; pitch new business and strengthen existing relationships
- Head Hunt candidates for clients
- Close deals to generate revenue and earn uncapped quarterly commission
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree required!
- 3-7 years' experience in sales or agency recruitment
- Background in Life Sciences or Technical sales/recruitment preferred
- Ability to build and maintain client relationships
- We are an equal opportunity employer
What's on Offer
- Definitive career growth plan - clear cut promotion targets
- Ample opportunity to step into management if desired. Alternatively, defined growth plan for high-level individual contributors through executive-level
- UNCAPPED commission bonuses
- Competitive base salary
- World Class Training program established from Day 1 onwards throughout entire career
- Located right in the financial district in Boston
- Flexible hours
- Business casual dress code
- Currently remote with opportunity to work on-site up to 2 days/week
- Strong benefits package - over 20 PTO days + 5 sick days+ medical, dental, life, 401k matching