Senior Corporate Accountant
USD75,000 - USD85,000
Growing Financial Services Firm
About Our Client
- Coordinate daily investment partnership activity (payments for acquisition of investments, expenses and other items) directly with administrators.
- Compile and review documentation for purchases of investments.
- Assist in the monthly accounting close process of various investment partnerships and coordinate with our Administrators in the calculation of month-end net asset values.
- Collaborate with the accounting team on processing of accounting entries in the general ledger, including maintenance of partner capital investment accounts, affiliate transactions, payables and management fees.
- Preparation of balance sheet reconciliations of cash, investments, derivatives and other assets and liabilities.
- Review and analysis of balance sheet and income statement accounts.
- Assist in the allocation of net income, capital draw-downs and distributions amongst the investors and review related investor statements.
- Assist in the preparation of the monthly investor reporting package for investors along with the monthly compliance for fund counterparties.
- Assist with year-end audit schedules and audit confirmations.
- Preparation or review of confirmations received from investors.
- Assist with special projects and presentations.
The Successful Applicant
- Working knowledge of Excel, Word, and Oracle (or other general ledger systems)
- Strong analytical skills and strict attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize several tasks at one time and meet tight deadlines
- Good communication skills
- Undergraduate degree in accounting is required
- 3 to 5+ years of experience performing accounting functions is preferred
- CPA license or Masters degree is a plus
- CPA license is a plus.
What's on Offer
Base Salary, Bonus, 401k