- Fast Growing Company
- Strong Leadership Position
About Our Client
You will be working one-on-one with team members to identify priorities, understand the needs of both the brand marketing and the sales channel teams, with a specific focus on digital, paid social, organic social, omnichannel needs, and product packaging design. This is a great opportunity to play a strategic and tactical role in developing digital designs to translate across multiple mediums and across all touchpoints for their multiple omni-channel beauty brands.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Play a tactical role driving the end-to-end planning and execution of creative concepts at any time with the in-house creative team and agency partners to deliver design concepts, pre-production, and post-production across all sales channels and omnichannel touchpoints
- Partner with the marketing team and translate the brand story into concepts with compelling designs, imagery, content and voice to attract the targeted consumer demographic across multiple channels, specifically paid social media, organic social media, retail, e-commerce and digital.
- Drive the creative brief process and lead kick-off meetings with the creative team to establish project parameters: performance deliverables and KPIs, project goals, audience experience, technical constraints, timeline as well as budget with continuous check ins to ensure the team is on track and aligned
- Lead photoshoots on an as needed basis and provide art direction to ensure images capture the overall creative strategy. Partner with the photographers, videographers, prop stylists, producers, models, and influencers to align the creative vision and images that translate across multiple touchpoints
- Partner with Marketing and Digital teams to present campaign designs concepts, brainstorm and identify specific design concepts for an omnichannel distribution strategy with customization for key global regions. Complete and finalize brand books and style guides for use by multiple channels and stakeholders.
- Oversee Creative Operations team to ensure full management of external vendors, agencies, agency budgets, contracts & SOWs and post-production deliverables and timelines.
- Conduct an internal gap analysis to identify improvement in current processes to strengthen the cross-functional collaboration of projects, timelines, approval processes, and allocation within the creative team to ensure successful delivery to meet aggressive timelines
- Partner with the Executive team to benchmark competing brands, beauty trends, and innovative design concepts to support new launches
- Partner with marketing and eCommerce to brainstorm and present design options for new campaigns, product launches, landing pages, PDP pages, promotions, and other marketing initiatives based on performance and target KPIs.
- Lead brainstorming sessions with the creative team to identify trends, develop mood boards, and continuously push to elevate the digital design output
- Manage the creative team and all phases of the project lifecycle to ensure timelines and deliverables are met for digital/packaging/print within brand guidelines and in full collaboration with brand marketing and channel team leads.
The Successful Applicant
- A solid portfolio of 10+ years of creative leadership and design experience, with specific expertise beauty/health/wellness industries.
- Experience in beauty; design and/or product development
- Experience leading a creative team and interacting with leadership
- Lead photographers and videographers with the art direction to deliver compelling images and content aligned with the brand guidelines and creative strategy.
- Demonstrated ability to create compelling and effective materials including style guides & digital content
What's on Offer
- Compettive benefites