- Opportunity to work and grow within a leading and reputable organization.
- Highly motivated individual who embraces new challenges and growth opportunities
About Our Client
The client; one of the fastest growing educational institutions in NY set to redefine public education by improving educational experiences to students from all backgrounds.
The Senior Data Product Manager will work under the Data and Analytic department to develop technical and organizational systems for the organization while building a strong technology culture.
- Propose new data and analytic solutions
- Perform analysis of business and user needs
- Effectively communicate and manage various stakeholders to keep them aligned with KPIs and other requirements
- Prepare and implement new business processes
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills:
- 5+ years of experience in product management or business process analysis
- Bachelor's Degree in IT discipline or Business
- Experience managing Data and Analytics
- Experience with Power BI, Tableau, and other data visualization tools
- Hands-on experience with AWS, Azure, and SQL
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary
- PTO & Health benefits
- Hybrid work schedule