Senior Demand Planner
Innovative Global British Skincare brand with a presence in over 45 countries.
High impact newly created role for a US Demand Planning Lead.
About Our Client
Award winning UK based luxury skincare brand with a presence in over 45 countries. The ideal candidate enjoys working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment where their strong analytical and problem-solving skills can shine.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Create, maintain and continually develop demand plan and sku-level replenishment models for the US market
- Review forecast performance by skus to optimize inventory levels to help achieve financial objectives (maximizing sales potential, minimizing loss from stock-outs)
- Build effective relationships and have regular sessions with Commercial Finance, Operations, Marketing, and Sales to ensure latest information and market intelligence is incorporated into the demand plan and forecast
- Partner with Production and Operations teams on inbound shipments: prioritizing PO production, adjusting reorder parameters, and recommending expedited ship methods where needed
The Successful Applicant
- 3 years minimum of experience in Demand Planning at a SKU level for 12 month
- Cosmetics/ Beauty/ Fragrance Industry background
- Experience working with multiple channels: Amzon, QVC, Wholesale, E-Comm
- An advanced user of Microsoft Excel
- ERP implementation experience a PLUS
What's on Offer
- Competitive Base Salary
- Bonus Potential
- Full Benefits
- Generous PTO
- Remote Work Flexibility