- Opportunity for growth
- Competitive salary and benefits
About Our Client
Defined by inclusivity rather than exclusivity, this company embraces the exploration of individuality and invests in helping you grow personally and professionally. Every individual in our global house has the opportunity to make an impact, learn and be part of our growing and unique story.
We have the freedom to express ourselves and run with our best ideas. We share a profound belief in both our individual and collective potential, and know that with hard work and dedication, anything is possible.
- Partner with Business Units to understand and prioritize information needs, and translate business requirements into systems solutions. This would include requirements from eCOM, SAP, and interfaces with other systems.
- Partner with Corporate IS in the implementation of enhancements and resolution of issues when impacting the Fulfillment Center.
- Support the implementation of system enhancements and new systems through the project life cycle. Responsibilities include: Developing the functional and technical design, configuring WM, providing guidance to programmers, system testing, coordinating user testing and implementation into production.
- Provide support in the areas of data analysis, development and management, as well as participation in data warehousing initiatives.
- Participate in special initiatives as needed.
- Develop training materials and deliver systems training as needed.
- On-call support as needed.
- Systems development - WM development & configuration.
- Partner with Business Units, Customer Service, and Operations in the implementation and support of the application systems
- Partner with IS technical staff to design and implement solutions
- Communicate status/progress and issues to Business Management, End-users and IS management
- Responsible for problem solving at the level of the projects assigned.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong inter-personal and organization skills
- Independent thinker and worker is desired
- Must have a good understanding, desire and ability to delve into cross-functional issues.
- Decision-making authority commensurate with individual's role on the project. The degree of complexity in problem solving will range from low to high depending on the project. At this level the individual will be able to look to peers and management for problem solving and decision-making direction.
- Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 3 years applications development experience preferred. (High Jump preferred, SAP Sales & Distribution or Order Management is a plus)
- A minimum of 3 years WM processing experience
- A minimum of 2 years warehouse operational experience helpful
- Cognos experience a plus
- Strong communication and facilitation skills, with experience in partnering with business users and other IS team members to design and implement systems
- Experience in managing multiple, simultaneous tasks
- Strong attention to detail while keeping an eye on the big picture
HighJump/ Korber1 development background
Oracle / MS SQL development
What's on Offer
Competitive salary and benefits.