- Opportunity for Growth
- Hybrid Work Schedule
About Our Client
Stable, fast growing real estate developer, with lots of opportunity for growth and a great culture.
- Work closely with project developers and other internal customers, providing timely and thorough information, insight and analysis concerning their respective development projects and related budgets.
- Prepares and enters all project job cost and journal entries necessary to maintain budget cost categories and ledger accounts to accurately reflect financial activity and balances.
- Prepare monthly and periodic project funding requisition packages for submission to various lenders and investors.
- Responsible for the cash management and oversight of each development project and related entity, including payments to contractors and professionals, processing of wires, transfers and collection of fees, loan disbursements and equity contributions.
- Responsible for accounting oversight and maintenance of the general ledger for entities associated with development projects.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- 3-5 years of accounting experience
- Job costing experience - real estate OR construction
- Accounting degree required
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills
- Positive attitude
What's on Offer
- Hybrid work environment
- Dynamic work culture
- Healthcare, 401k
- Opportunity for growth - yearly reviews
- Yearly guaranteed bonus