- Guaranteed career progression opportunities!
- Work on various projects from planning, analysis, development and completion
About Our Client
Well-established Real Estate firm in the heart of Austin, TX with around $5B in AUM. This prestigious firm has a strong track record in making real estate investments and are well positioned for success in all phases of the real estate cycle. The firm focuses on both acquisitions and development in multifamily, self-storage,senior living,medical office and education-related properties.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
Position will sit in the Multifamily Development team. This person will be reporting into the Managing Director of Development and will have a Development Analyst under them.
- Assist with the preparation of financial analysis of potential new development investments including detailed financial models, market studies, construction pricing analysis, sales comp analysis, debt offering memos, and investment committee memos.
- Develop relationships with top-tier capital markets and land brokers as well as property management companies in target markets to facilitate market research to support underwriting assumptions and investment thesis
- Support the Development team during the monthly financial reporting process, financial analysis and forecasting
- Investigate and refer potential acquisitions and other development opportunities to appropriate Virtus leadership, and assist in preparing financial, market, and other documents required for new business pitches and RFPs.
- Maintain contact database of preferred third-party consultants and engineers, general contractors, architects, real estate brokers, insurance brokers, and land use attorneys for each target market
The Successful Applicant
- 3+ years of relevant real estate development experience
- Deep experience in manipulating Excel models, developing budgets, and creating cash flow analyses Deeply analytical with strong skills and experience in cash flow modeling, asset valuations, operational analysis, and market analysis.
- General understanding of the real estate development process (especially as pertains to Multifamily)
- Polished and presents well; excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Previous experience (full-time employment) in Real Estate Banking, Real Estate Private Equity, or Real Estate Development
- Entrepreneurial, resourceful, self-starter; demonstrates hustle and drive; team player.
What's on Offer
Client is offering a competitive compensation package with great healthcare benefits!