- AdTech firm going through exponential growth
- Seeking Director to oversee team of analysts
About Our Client
Our client is the largest privacy-safe consumer search marketplace. They provide search advertising integrations for mobile apps, browsers, browser applications, and consumer sites to connect consumers directly to top brands at the moment they express decision-making intent.
- Generate insights with data and measurement tools to increase clients' success on the platform.
- Work closely with customers, UX design, and Data Science stakeholders to shape the product and client experience.
- Define metrics, measures, and developing visualizations for those analytics across measurement solutions.
- Drive the successful delivery of new features, functionality, and implementations through collaboration with a team of world-class engineers and data scientists.
- Support and help build out a team of high-performing analysts.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- 7-10+ years of experience in software, internet, or digital advertising space.
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field (math, computer science, etc.)
- Experience with statistics, inferential measurement, data analysis, or analytics.
- Client-facing experience is a must.
- Ability to find trends in data and explain them clearly.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
*Candidates must be fully vaccinated.*
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary, commensurate with experience.
- Stock options.
- 401K match.
- Medical/Dental/Vision Benefits.
- Generous PTO.