- Great opportunity to work in one of the fastest growing talent agencies.
- Highly motivated individual who is looking for career advancement.
About Our Client
The client; A global leader in entertainment, sports and fashion that specializes in talent representation and management. They have been recognized as one of Fortune's 25 Most Important Private companies and has become one of the industries fastest growing talent agencies.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Lead a group of Senior Developers to serve our customers and grow the agency
- Establish timely and provide accurate communication channels regarding project status to both the client and the internal team
- Manage teams both locally and overseas within different time zones
- Have the ability to work on multiple projects at a time while managing them effectively
- Use of the following technologies when it comes to the analyzing, design and implementation of new features; Java, Brightscript, React, React Native, Swift, Objective-C, and Node JS
- Review programmer's code and suggest proper solutions
- Ability to lead and mentor software developers as a manager to increase performance
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate:
- Bachelors in computer science or computer engineering, or equivalent professional experience
- Minimum of 5 years hands-on coding experience for AndroidTV, Smart TV, Gaming consoles, Roku, and tvOS
- Clear understanding of CTV/OTT ecosystem, business models, video stream technologies, and DRM
- Have the ability to successfully handle multiple projects in a fast paced environment
- Experience working with large scale systems; backend services and cloud platforms
- Extensive working experience with video advertisement solutions/technologies on both the client and server side
- Experience managing teams across different geographical locations
- Strong communication skills; client facing communication skills a plus.
- Ability to handle all technical sides of streaming such as coding, post production and live video streaming
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary
- Promotional Opportunities/Career advancement
- Remote - East Coast hours
- PTO/ Health Benefits