Senior Director of Demand & Supply Planning
Fast-Paced, High-Growth, and High-Demand Organization based in NYC.
Must have Supply & Demand Planning experience at mechanic/electronic manufacture
About Our Client
This is a globally-known, top performing company in the electronic manufacturing industry. They are technologically advanced and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. The organization is looking for leaders who are looking to take on a challenge and make a huge impact.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Senior Director of Demand & Supply Planning will:
- Manage Supply Planning, Demand Planning and Inventory Management departments for both components and finished goods
- Manage the whole planning process from start to finish
- Communicating with executive teams
- Work cross-functionally with sales, marketing, product management,logistics, and finance teams
- Lead the S&OP meeting reviews and prepare data for it
- Develop processes to improve forecast accuracy's
- Make recommendations to maintain optimal inventory levels and achieve customer satisfaction
- Hire, train and develop staff to ensure high degree of effectiveness
- Manage relationships with overseas manufacturers
- Strategize for future success of the company
The Successful Applicant
The successful Senior Director of Demand & Supply Planning should have:
- Bachelor's Degree, MBA or MS is a plus
- MUST have 10+ years of experience in Demand & Supply Planning within a hardware/electronic manufacturing organization
- MUST have experience working in fast-paced, high volume, high demand environment
- Strong leadership, development and management skills
- Strategic thinker
- Knowledge of ERP/MRP and advanced planning tools
- Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing is a plus
- Supply Chain certifications are a plus
What's on Offer
Competitive base salary, equity options. Medical Benefits, 401k. Discounts & additional company perks.
Relocation assistance if needed for NYC.