- Reporting directly to Chief Privacy Officer
- Role is integral in developing global privacy strategy and execution
About Our Client
Global financial services client.
The Senior Director of Privacy will serve as subject matter expert and work directly with the Chief Privacy Officer in developing and maintaining the global enterprise privacy strategy, helping to maintain framework, managing, developing and creating policies and procedures. This role will support all lines of business on a global, enterprise-wide scale. Responsibilities will include:
- The complete oversight and development of the client's enterprise-wide privacy program, including all of the program's policies and procedures, overall framework, operation technologies and controls, etc.
- Overseeing the yearly privacy regulatory change implementation program
- Advise all on all regulatory and organizational requirements in order to protect client and employee privacy
- Spearhead the design and execution of various enterprise-level privacy processes, policies, procedures, etc.
- Serve as the SME and attend data privacy industry events and conferences
- Ensure that company-wide privacy matters are being met, by measuring metrics appropriately
- Hire and manage a high performing team, while also mentoring employees
Apply now to be considered within 24 hours of submitting your CV.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
The Senior Director of Privacy will serve as a subject matter expert for the client and will need to have the following qualifications:
- Bachelors or advanced degree (JD or MBA)
- 7+ years of experience in a senior level privacy role with a financial services client
- Experience managing a team of privacy professionals
- Subject matter expert on key privacy laws and regulations and proven experience advising multiple lines of business on implementation of such
- Experience implementing enterprise wide privacy programs, controls, policies and procedures, frameworks, etc.
- Must possess strong change management skills with ability to work directly with key management team members in developing and measuring the success of a privacy program
- Self-starter, self-reliant, execution and results oriented
- IAPP CIPP certification, e.g. CIPT, CIPM, CIPP/E, CIPP/US, CIPP/C, CIPP/A
What's on Offer
- Hybrid working environment with 2 days WFH / 3 days in office
- Industry leading benefits plan
- Cash bonus
- 401K with exceptional match
- Succession planning role
- Opportunity for clear cut growth
- Exposure to C-suite executives
- Compensation and OTE aligned with experience level