Senior Electrical Estimator
Work for a well-established and reputable GC in the Greater Boston Area!
Base salary up to $150K, 3 weeks PTO, 401k, health & dental insurance, and more!
About Our Client
Our client is an industry-leading General Contractor based west of Boston. They have been in business for over 50 years and do over $300M in terms of annual revenue. Their projects are highly technical and include extension MEP work. They are seeking an experienced Electrical Estimator to join their team in a Senior-level role. This is an opportunity to work on challenging but rewarding projects.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Senior Electrical Estimator will be responsible for:
- preparing estimates for the electrical portion of projects
- reviewing bid documents
- developing scopes of work and pricing breakdown structures
- evaluating project concerns that may affect timely completion within budget
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Senior Electrical Estimator has:
- at least 5 years of estimating experience
- construction estimating experience
- electrical estimating experience
- self-starting attitude
- excellent communication skills
What's on Offer
The Senior Electrical Estimator will receive:
- a competitive base salary up to $150,000 based on experience
- 3 weeks PTO
- company 401k program
- healthcare & dental insurance