- Join a fast growing SaaS company with lots of opportunities for career growth
- Great company culture and benefits (including equity)
About Our Client
My client is the world leader in providing advanced security solutions for organizations around the globe. They simplify security and can automatically block modern attacks from the endpoint to the cloud. Unlike traditional security solutions relying on human intervention, their solutions deliver operationally simple, proactive prevention.
- Focus on closing business within 10,000+ employee organizations within your territory (either NJ/NY or US East)
- Work hand in hand with Sales Engineers to demonstrate my client's portfolio of products and services online
- Develop solid business relationships within the various decision-makers and influencers at all levels at each target account
- Manage complex sales cycles leveraging a white glove high touch approach
- Attain or exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual sales quotas
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate brings..
- 10-15 years+ cumulative selling experience in the IT infrastructure, Information Security and / or Cybersecurity - with the most recent 5 years being in the cybersecurity market
- Proven success selling cybersecurity solutions; namely endpoint protection, device protection, DLP or similar technology
- A record of success selling six-figure deals
- Proven record of ramping quickly, under 6 months.
- Strong relationships within the target market - CISO, VP Security, Influencers, etc.
- The 3 I(s): Integrity, Intensity, and Intelligence.
- A history of success with Series A, B or C stage companies.
- Able to marshal resources needed to drive a team selling effort.
- We have a very strong team. We're looking for a strong team player - not a "lone wolf"
- Must be proficient in prospecting & pitching
If you fit this profile, APPLY TODAY to be considered within 48 HOURS by Madison Litchfield. You may also reach out directly to mlitchfield michaelpage.us.com
What's on Offer
What an offer looks like...
- $150k-$175k base, $300k - 350k OTE
- Remote role with the ability to travel to the Boston office on occasion
- Unlimited PTO
- Full Benefits - health, 401k, etc.
- Equity offered