Senior Estimator - Civil Construction - Raleigh
Top Civil Construction Company and market leader across NC & SC
Large portfolio of projects and above market compensation
About Our Client
Our client is a newly established Civil Construction company, formely under the umbrella of a larger corporation and have since grown into one of the most reputable and well known Civil GCs in the region. This firm offers candidates quick career growth, the ability to become a leader of the company, excellent work life balance, and the ability to work on prominent Civil construction projects alongside other Top Southeast GCs. They focus on markets such as Sitwork, Industrial, Transportation, Utility, Government, etc. They are currently seeking a Senior Estimator to help lead and grow their Estimating team. Please apply now for immediate consideration!.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Senior Estimator - Civil Construction - Raleigh will:
- Thoroughly investigate the specifications, scope of work and drawings for his/her portion of a bid and develops a complete understanding of the requirements.
- Accurately and timely performs takeoffs and calculations and analyzes data.
- Conducts field visits to gather relevant data on project site conditions verify production rates and learn new construction techniques. Adjusts bid methods and incorporates this information accordingly during the bidding process.
- Negotiates the best deal for cost, quality, and delivery using the company buyout procedure.
- Demonstrates comprehensive understanding of the contract documents and the potential risks for a project. Makes well-supported recommendations on how to mitigate and price risks.
- Interfaces extensively with the Contracts department to address any risks or issues with the contract.
- Helps develop pricing strategies.
- Coordinate with Business Development, Engineering and Operations teams to get bid priced and submitted on time.
- Drafts proposals per RFP specifications with detailed pricing and clarifications.
The Successful Applicant
The Senior Estimator - Civil Construction - Raleigh should have:
- 8+ Years of Experience Estimating in Heavy Civil Construction Markets - Site work, land development, Grading, Utilities, Water, etc.
- Prior experience leading a Preconstruction team is highly preferred
- Proficient in a variety of Estimating software's
- Excellent communication skills is preferred
What's on Offer
The Senior Estimator - Civil Construction - Raleigh will receive:
- Highly competitive compensation package
- Company Bonuses
- Vehicle or Vehicle allowance
- Excellent benefits, 401K, etc.
- Ability to lead and grow a Preconstruction team
If interested, apply below for immediate consideration or contact Arkadiy directly to learn more at 617-824-2651.