Senior Estimator - Commercial Construction
Competitive Base Salary
Opportunity for Growth
About Our Client
Our client has extensive experience in building and renovating projects in diverse market segments including: multi-family residential, assisted living and educational facilities.
- Review owner plans and specifications to develop an in-depth understanding of the project.
- Leverage techniques and procedures to conduct investigations and ensure that standard company policy and procedures are met.
- Support the development of conceptual estimates and technical proposals.
- Use detailed construction analysis and historical costs to develop schedules and prepare comprehensive cost estimates to perform the work.
- Establish and maintain budget control during the estimating and pre-construction phase
- Participate in bid meetings and obtain clarification on plans and specifications from architects and engineers when necessary.
The Successful Applicant
- Advanced understanding of Estimating core processes requiring minimal direction and supervision.
- Deep experience in statistical analysis, cost /price analysis, and labor.
- Advanced knowledge of current market pricing
- Familiarity with engineering and construction codes and standards.
- Proficient in Microsoft software applications (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint).
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Bachelors of Engineering / Technology/Construction Management.
- Minimum of 15 years' experience in the Construction industry
What's on Offer
- Attractive compensation and benefits package