Senior Estimator - Commercial Construction
$130,000 - $160,000 base + Bonus + Benefits!
Enjoy autonomy whilst working independently!
About Our Client
This industry leading Owner/Builder/Developer are looking for their main, Senior Estimator to oversee hard cost pricing from conceptual design, based on historical pricing data, to GMP contract pricing and qualifying subcontractor bids for buyout.
- Running the entire estimate process
- Providing a bid list for each project at each design stage for review, prior to sending out the bid invitation
- Reviewing plans, writing scopes
- Pricing concept plans for prospective sites using historical and analytical data
- Selecting & prequalifying subs
The Successful Applicant
- 10+ years of estimating experience
- Multifamily construction experience is desirable
- The ability to analyze and define historical data in detail
What's on Offer
This is not your 'grinding' type of estimating position; within this role you will work independently and will have the time to ensure that you provide quality estimates. You are, effectively, your own Chief Estimator, you will have the opportunity in the future to bring on your own team and become the leader for the DC/MD/VA region!
Please send your resume to Matt Hall at Michael Page Construction.