Senior Estimator - Commercial Projects
Opportunity to make a large impact on a growing company!
Base salary up to $150K, 3 weeks vacation, health insurance, & more!
About Our Client
Our client is a well-established General Contractor based south of Boston that does work across a number of different sectors. Over the years they have completed multifamily, healthcare/life science, some retail, and other general commercial projects. They do about $50M in terms of annual revenue and are forecasting impressive growth over the next few years. This company places an emphasis on work/life balance and career progression, and would provide the right candidate with the ability to make a large impact on a growing company.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Senior Estimator will be responsible for:
- overseeing another Estimator
- reporting to the Vice President
- working alongside the President during client negotiation
- assisting the President in exploring business development opportunities
- maintaining a professional attitude
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Senior Estimator will have:
- 8+ years of construction estimating experience
- familiarity with multifamily construction
- familiarity with retail & corporate interior construction
- excellent communication skills
- strong technical skills
What's on Offer
The Senior Estimator will receive:
- a base salary up to $150,000 based on experience
- annual bonus
- healthcare & dental insurance
- 3 weeks vacation
- 401k with company match