- Resume review in 24 hours
- Extensive pipeline through 2023
About Our Client
We have partnered with a very reputable General Contractors on a search for an experienced Estimator. These companies have been in business over 40 years with a very strong pipeline of work. They are looking to expand their construction team as part of their growth plan by hiring an estimator to take on some key responsibilities.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Prepares and estimates budget costs for construction by studying plans and specifications.
- Evaluates offers to purchase by site requirements, additions, and costing changes.
- Analyzes and resolves cost differences.
- Develop and present budgets, reports, and project plans.
- Develops bids for construction projects.
- Works closely with architects and other professionals.
- Schedules meetings with clients, contractors, site managers, and staff.
The Successful Applicant
- Four years of applicable experience in Architecture, Engineering, Construction Management, or commercial construction industry.
- Experience in quantity surveying and cost estimating for general construction including some experience in Mechanical, Electrical, and Plumbing.
- Advanced knowledge of contracting processes, negotiating, and legalities.
- Advanced knowledge of facility design and construction methods, construction activity sequencing, schedule logic, and project planning skills.
- Knowledge of client business constraints.
What's on Offer
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Maternity/ paternity leave