- Opportunity with Top Design-Build General Contractor in Dayton
- Competitive base salary with bonus opportunity and full benefits
About Our Client
Founded in the Mid 1900's our client started as small firm focusing on commercial construction. Today they are one of the most well-respected mid-sized General Contractors in Dayton with arms in Multi-Family, Industrial, Commercial, Health-care, Waste-Water and Municipal Construction.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Review project plans, requirements and specifications.
- Have demonstrated leadership abilities to coordinate a team of estimators to develop a large multidisciplinary estimate.
- Determine labor and equipment costs.
- Perform accurate quantity takeoffs and materials pricing.
- Review and understand all bid documents and assess project risks.
- Understand project logistics and project schedule.
- Prepare bid packages. Compare and analyze competitive subcontractor and supplier bids.
- Review quotes and estimates with the Project Management Team.
- Prepare estimates at different levels of completion (conceptual, Schematic, DD, CD, etc.)
- Assist with certain post-bid buyouts.
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned
The Successful Applicant
- 4 year degree in Civil Engineering or Construction Management
- 4+ years experience with construction
- Superb computer skills and estimating software
- Familiar with MS Office, Primavera P6
- Excellent written and verbal communicator
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary and bonus program
- Full Benefits Program
- All local projects, zero travel required
- Opportunity with well-respected GC in Dayton
- Family Oriented Company Culture