- Small family owned General Contractor seeking Estimator!
- Employer pays 100% of medical/dental/vision premiums
About Our Client
Our client has over 50 years of combined experience working on a variety of project types. From new construction to tenant improvements, they are experienced in working in occupied spaces. Our client is committed to providing quality and seamless projects. Most of their TI project consist of operating in 90% of occupied spaces. Our client ensures that they will complete the projects without any disruptions to the tenants of the building. They are flexible and has exceptional communication throughout the project!
* The responsibilities of the Estimating/Preconstruction Department include compiling qualified bidders lists; issuing invitations to bidders; soliciting bids; preparing estimates for TI projects, quantifying and pricing labor and materials; receiving bids; and reviewing bids to prepare total project costs* Help promote the development of creative, innovative solutions to construction challenges and enjoy the acquisition of winning profitable work* Analyze drawings, specifications, proposals, and other documentation to prepare time, cost, and labor estimates for projects* Lead or Perform portions of estimates for multi-discipline projects including understanding scope and performing accurate quantity surveys* Review Subcontractor and/or Vendor quotes and evaluate them for scope and qualifications* Coordinate meetings with Subcontractors to develop complete scopes and discuss strategy* Perform risk and contract management responsibilities as required on bids* Review total estimate to ensure accuracy and completeness prior to completing the formal quote * Monitor comparison of estimated costs to actual costs* Research and promote continuous improvement in developing more efficient estimating methodsSUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION TODAY TO HAVE IT REVIEWED IN 24 HOURS MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
* At least 5 years of estimating and cost control related experience with * Undergraduate degree in engineering, construction management or related degree* Demonstrate the ability to either lead or be a part of a team for multiple projects and pursuits at any given time* Must be detail oriented, technically sound and have good communication skills* Must be familiar with both conceptual, detailed, and self-perform estimating
* Have experience with TI projects AND ground up commerical construction projectsSUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION TODAY TO HAVE IT REVIEWED IN 24 HOURS
What's on Offer
- 401K with company match up to 3%
- Employer pays 100% of vision, health, and dental premiums
- Cell phone/cell phone allowance
- 10+ PTO days
- Paid sick/safe leave
- Growth based on achievement and promotion from within.