- Competitive Base Salary and Bonus Opportunity
- 401k Match and Full Benefits Package
About Our Client
My client is a Developer located in Downtown Cincinnati, and has one of the most recognizable names in Automotive/Industrial industry. With their inception in the 1970's my client has seen continuous growth throughout the years, and is looking to add talented individuals to their team.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Attend pre-bid meetings, walk-through and site visits.
- Review bid requirements for projects ensuring all aspects of the project are documented and accounted for.
- Prepare takeoffs, work with subs and suppliers to secure competitive pricing.
- Identify, manage and maintain relationships with subcontractors, ensuring bids are completed timely, completely, and accurately.
- Develop and sustain working relationships with clients through direct communication.
- Properly turn over bid documents and sub/supplier buyout information to Project Manager in a timely manner
- Other duties as assigned
The Successful Applicant
- 5+ years experience Estimating
- 10 + years Construction Experience
- Automotive Construction Experience Required
- Bachelors Degree in a Construction Related Field
- Successful track record with Automotive/Industrial Construction Projects
- Have great organizational skills, and be able to handle complex responsibilities.
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office, Outlook & Excel.
- Ability to read blueprints and construction documents.
What's on Offer
Working on high profile projects with one of the most well know developers in the game, this opportunity offers great career growth, and compensation that can't be matched.
- Salary up to 120k+ dependent on experience
- Bonus Opportunity
- Full benefits and 401k match
- Company Vehicle
- Great career growth