Senior Estimator - Life Science/Academic - Boston, MA
100% health benefit coverage and flex schedule
Work on complex projects within life science, academic, and healthcare markets
About Our Client
My client is a small-mid size general contractor based in Boston, MA. As a company, they have an annual revenue of $100M. Their projects are focused within the life science, academic, health care, and defense contractor space typically valued between $1M and $30M. They are a very reputable with majority of their projects coming from repeat clients. The estimating team currently has 6 members, but due to continued growth they are looking to bring on a strong Senior Estimator.
As the Senior Estimator, you will be responsible for:
- Determine bid work feasibility.
- Keep updated on pricing and technology.
- Cost evaluation.
- Assist with preparation of general contracting proposals, participate in presentations, and responsible for closing sales.
- Put together bid package and compile analysis relative to bid work.
- Review final estimate packages.
- Coordinate the project cost estimating process with project staff.
- Calculate material quantity requirements.
- Establish relationships with subcontractors, material suppliers and other industry professionals.
- Meet trade bid requirements.
- Ability to provide both conceptual estimates of cost and detailed line item budgeting for projects in various stages of development and design.
Apply today for immediate consideration!
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Senior Estimator will have:
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management, Engineering, Building Construction Technology, or related field
- 10+ years of construction experience
- 7+ years of estimating required
- Strong organizational skills and ability to work on multiple projects
- Strong computer systems knowledge
- Ability to manage client relationship and customer service skills
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary
- 100% paid health and dental benefits
- 3% 401K contribution
- Immediate vesting!
- Flex schedule
- 2 weeks PTO and 5 sick days