- Internal Growth Potential to Executive Team
- Portfolio of Projects Ranging Upwards of $100M
About Our Client
This Louisville based GC was established over 10 years ago, creating a very strong reputation in the area over time. They believe in building beautiful, quality structures matching the Lexington community which they serve. Their core markets include education, office space, retail, etc. with projects ranging up to $150M! If you are looking for a terrific company culture, a growing GC, with an excellent work life balance, this opportunity is for you.
Apply now for immediate consideration, or reach out directly to Tim Keegan at 617-704-4040
The Senior Estimator - Louisville - Commercial - will:
- Solicit and maintain strong relationships with current and potential clients
- Prepare and submit proposals within a time-frame and following up until closed
- Facilitate an effective hand-off to the project manager
- Monitor budgets throughout the construction process
- Evaluate and prepare pricing for change orders.
- Update & maintain accurate pipeline reports, track leads, bookings, forecasting, reporting
- Build out a small department of other estimating professionals
- Flexible enough to handle project management duties
- Ability to lead from the front
- Utilize technology to actualize on effective project and cost delivery
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
The Senior Estimator - Louisville - Commercial - should have:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Construction Management, Finance, or related field preferred
- 7+ years construction estimating experience required
- Knowledge of computers, including the entire Microsoft Suite
- Familiarity with estimation software.
- Good analytic, time management and communication skills.
What's on Offer
The Senior Estimator - Louisville - Commercial - will receive:
- Above-market compensation
- Health Benefits; PTO; 401K; etc.
- Truck Allowance
- Bi-Annual Bonus Structure
- Great work-life balance