- Opportunity to work with one of the most reputable companies in the country
- Generous Base Salary
About Our Client
Our client is one of the top ranked ENR Contractors in the Twin Cities. They are looking for an experienced Senior Estimator to join their growing team. With an incredibly healthy pipeline for 2021 and beyond, this hire in integral for their pre-construction team.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
- Negotiate vendor pricing for project specific requirements
- Assemble accurate estimates
- Develop client relationship
- Complete take offs
- Project management assistance as needed
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Other duties as assigned
The Successful Applicant
- 2 or 4 post-secondary degree in Construction Management or related coursework or minimum of 5 years relevant work experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Excel and Word, Bluebeam PDF writer. Familiarity with Timberline software is plus.
- Strong communication skills required, both written and verbal.
- Able to read and understand detailed Blueprints
What's on Offer
- Above market base salary
- Full benefits package
- Vehicle allowance
- 401K match
- Additional incentives