- Our client is a design build firm with excellent room for growth
- Our client is offering prfoit sharing, 401K, $600/month car allowance
About Our Client
Our client is a top 100 ENR company located in Schererville Indiana. They have offices in Peoria, Schererville, Indianapolis, and South Bend. They specizalize in K12, Higher education, Muncipal, Senior Living/Multifamily. They offer terrific benefits and a great company culture. APPLY TODAY AND HAVE YOUR RESUME CONSIDERED WITHIN 24 HOURS.
- Responsible for handling the bid process
- Lead a complete project cost evaluation
- Develop detailed scopes of work
- Understanding of differential pricing and when to use different unit costs
- Ability to assemble and present a complete presentation
- Ability to prepare detailed conceptual cost estimates and conceptual cost studies
- Participate in client meetings and actively present and review estimates
- Develop and build relationships with local subcontractor market
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in a construction related field
- 2-10 years of experience/knowledge of construction estimating
- High degree of analytic skills.
- Knowledge of materials, methods, and processes.
- Plan & specification interpretation.
- Must be able to clearly and effectively present detailed information in meetings.
- Strong organizational and planning skills and ability to prioritize and multitask.
- Possess strong ethics.
- Communication skills (verbal & written).
- Ability to delegate effectively.
- Knowledge in WinEst, OST, SmartBid, Excel and Word.
- Understanding of corporate and industry practices, processes, standards, etc. and their impact on project activities.
- Superior communication and interpersonal (tact, diplomacy, influence, et.) skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and complete numerous projects in a timely manner.
What's on Offer
- Competitive base salary ranging from $90,000-120,000+ dependent on applicant experience
- Fully employer paid health, vision, and dental insurance
- A company provided 401k with company match
- Company vehicle or vehicle allowance
- Industry leading company offering excellent stability and pipeline of projects
- Opportunity for growth into senior level positions such as Director of Preconstruction or Sr. Estimator
- Gas Card and Mileage reimbursement
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- 3 Weeks PTO + paid company holidays