Senior Estimator - Public/Municipal Projects
Solid pipeline of both public and private projects!
Senior-level opportunity within an established local general contractor!
About Our Client
This client is a well-known general contractor located Southwest of the city, and has been in operation in this market for four decades. The business offers a varied portfolio of work including new construction and renovation work (often $30M+) across the public and private sectors. Specifically, they have taken on a lot of work as of late with municipalities, multifamily clients, and larger historical preservation projects.
The Senior Estimator - Public/Municipal Projects is responsible for:
- continuing to stay current on technology and pricing
- assembling a final bid package
- providing conceptual estimates and specific line item budgeting for projects in various stages of development and design
- overseeing material quantity requirements
- creating relationships with subcontractors, material suppliers and other industry professionals
- meeting trade bid requirements
- coordinating the cost estimating process with the entire project team
The Successful Applicant
The right Senior Estimator - Public/Municipal Projects has :
- Bachelor's Degree in a construction-related field
- over 10 years of construction experience, particularly within estimating
- Experience within affordable housing/multifamily, academic, or historic preservation preferred
- Strong organizational skills and ability to work on multiple projects
- the capacity to manage client relationship and customer service skills
If interested apply today for immediate consideration within 8 business hours.
What's on Offer
The Senior Estimator - Public/Municipal Projects earns:
- a competitive base salary up to $145,000
- 401K with company match
- 100% paid health/dental benefits
- 2 weeks vacation and 5 sick days
- vehicle allowance/gas card paid monthly